However, this Policy does not apply to the websites operated by third parties and other websites that have installed the Application.
The latest version of this Policy can be found at the following address at any time: https://coomeet.com/en/privacypolicy.
In case if you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us through the feedback form or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal user information that is collected, processed and stored by the Company1.1. The Company collects, processes and stores personal user information, which is needed only to fully provide the Company’s services. The personal information includes:
1.1.1. User’s e-mail address, sex, date of birth, country, region and city of residence.
1.1.2. All the personal information that is automatically sent by the user’s installed software, including: user’s IP-address, cookie files content, personal data that is sent by a browser or another software that allows a user to access the Application, as well as date/time and a user requested page URL.
1.1.3. User's e-wallet ID, cell phone number, CSP name and exact date/time of the SMS-message sent and its content as well as.
1.1.4. Other user information that may be reasonably recognized by the Company as personal user information.
1.2. The Company does not determine the validity of the personal information provided by users. The Company believes that a user provides all the necessary accurate personal information about oneself and keeps it up to date.
2. User's credit card information2.1. The Company does not receive or store the user's credit card information.
3. The way the Company uses the collected and processed personal user information3.1. Under this Policy, the personal user information may be used in the following instances:
3.1.1. To identify the user and save user's personal settings.
3.1.2. To provide the user with services.
3.1.3. To contact the user, as well as to inform the user about new services or promotions of the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Company and to process the user requests.
3.1.4. To support, protect and improve the Application and to develop new products and services.
3.1.5. To protect the interests of the Company and the interests of the Application users.
3.1.6. For other lawful purposes, aimed at improving and ensuring the security of the Application.
4. Third Party access to personal information4.1. Except as provided by law, the Company undertakes not to sell, rent, exchange or otherwise transfer the personal user information, the user traffic data or the user conversations to third parties without explicit consent of the user.
4.2. The Company has the right to grant access to the personal user information to a third party unrelated to the Company, in the following circumstances:
4.2.1. A user has expressed one's explicit consent to transfer personal information to third parties.
4.2.2. The transfer of the personal information is required for the user's use of Application and/or providing services to the user and/or processing personal user information on behalf of the Company.
In these cases, the Company settles a claim to a third party to keep confidentiality of the personal user information and sends the user a notice that user's personal information is transferred to a third party.
4.2.3. Personal user information transfer, use, storage or disclosure is necessary:
a) to comply with applicable laws and other regulations, court decisions and actual requests from public safety agencies;
b) to comply with the applicable User Agreement, including the investigation of User Agreement violation;
c) to detect and prevent any fraudulent or criminal activities, as well as to resolve possible security issues and/or assist in resolving technical problems;
d) to protect the Company's and Application users' or third parties' interests in the event of an imminent threat of causing damage of any kind.
4.3. In the event that the Company makes a full or partial sale or other transfer of its assets, the assets' recipient will be passed all the obligations of confidentiality of the personal information of Application users afforded by this Policy.
5. Voluntary provision of personal user information5.1. By registering with the Application, you expressly consent to voluntarily provide your personal information to the public. If you do not agree to provide your personal information to the public, please, refuse the registration.
5.2. The part of your personal information that becomes accessible after registering with the Application includes your: name; sex; age; country, region and city of residence; sexual orientation; last Application activity; photo and video content (if any of these are available).
6. The right to change your personal information6.1. Application users have the right to change one's personal information at any time.
6.2. Application users have the right to change or remove one's video and photo content at any time.
7. The right to unsubscribe from Application notifications7.1. Application users have the right to unsubscribe from notifications they receive by e-mail (hereinafter reffered to as Newsletter) at any time.
7.2. Even after you unsubscribe, the company may send you service or legal notifications (hereinafter reffered to as Required information), including but not limited to Application account password reminder e-mails, service changes notifications, as well as Application User agreement or Policy changes notifications, etc.
8. Protection of personal user information8.1. The Company takes all necessary measures to protect the personal information of Application users. However, the company cannot provide the security of those devices that users use to connect to the Internet (PC's, mobile devices, etc.) and the information stored on these devices (passwords, account information, etc.).
8.2. The Company strongly recommends that Application users ensure the safety of the devices they use to connect to the Internet and securely store passwords and other information about their accounts.
8.3. You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for:
8.3.1. The security of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
8.3.2. The secure storage of your passwords and account information.
8.4. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor the Application users, nor any other third party shall be liable for the losses incurred by you because of your negligent attitude to the safety of the device you use to connect to the Internet, or because you have disclosed/entrusted the information about your password or account to other persons or stored it improperly.